Are you new to ASL Network or looking for some collaboration? Many groups around the world work on and with ASL in a clinical and research context.
Please, find some groups listed below, which are active in the community and agreed to publish their name here.
- Fraunhofer MEVIS, Bremen, Germany – sequence development, postprocessing & analysis, US & MRI
- Ghent Institute for Functional and Metabolic Imaging, Ghent, Belgium – aging, dementia, epilepsy
- Lawson Health Research Institute, London, Ontario, Canada
- Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, Netherlands
- mediri GmbH, Heidelberg, Germany- study design & support, data management & analysis